PPD Computings' FREE eBulletin subscription is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of your FREE subscription constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first read a bulletin.
- If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not continue with the registration or subscription.
- PPD Computing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. It is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this site.
- Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by PPD Computing. If you continue to use your FREE PPD Computing eBulletin subscription after the changes to the terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those posted changes. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the website.
- PPD computing reserves the right to make this service unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of the services without notice.
- The content published in the PPD Computing eBulletins may be downloaded, republished and copied. However, this information must not be sold and PPD computing must be acknowledged as the producer of this information.
- You accept that when you visit links in any of our ebulletins and leave our site (whether knowingly or not) PPD Computing is not responsible in any way for any material that you may encounter and PPD Computing excludes (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind and accepts no liability for the suitability or accuracy of the content.
- PPD Computing will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss (including loss of profits), damages, costs, expenses whether in contract, negligence or any other actions arising out of or in connection with the use of this service.
- PPD computing endeavour to prevent the transmission of viruses, however, we do not warrant that this service is free of viruses or bugs or that this service is compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
- PPD computing does not warrant that any of the goods or services linked within our ebulletins or websites comply with data protection or other relevant legislation and PPD Computing accepts no liability whatsoever for any claim arising from such goods or services.
- PPD Computing is happy to accept comments or other submissions from its users. However, we are under no obligation to publish any such material and submitted material shall be considered to be the property of PPD computing. We may also dispose of any such material at our discretion.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, images, video or audio) with PPD computing you agree to grant PPD Computing a royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide licence under copyright and any other intellectual property rights or similar rights existing elsewhere in the world to enable PPD Computing to publish, use, reproduce, reformat, amend and make available to the public.
- In order that PPD Computing can use your contribution, you confirm that that you are the owner of the copyright and other intellectual property rights for the material or that you are authorised by the copyright owner(s); you confirm the material is not defamatory; you confirm the material does not infringe any law; and you indemnify PPD Computing against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by PPD Computing as a result of your breach of the above.
- If you do not want to grant PPD Computing the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with PPD Computing
- PPD Computing has tried to ensure that the contents and information it provides on its websites is accurate at the time of posting. Unfortunately it cannot guarantee the accuracy of contents or information contained in its pages and any person using information contained in them does so entirely at their own risk.
- The colour representation of images displayed on the websites may vary according to an individual users monitor settings and graphics card.
- While PPD Computing shall endeavour to make the website available at all times to enable you to view your ebulletins online, however, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time. Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Old Manse
Upper Sutherland Road